This is a 2 year program after 12th to train the students to play an important role in hospital pharmacy, community pharmacy and assist the pharma industry at various levels. The course has been designed as per the regulations of Pharmacy Council of India. It will enable students to practice pharmacy profession in a strong, skillful and determined manner.
- Experienced and vibrant full-time faculty.
- Regular interaction with community pharmacy and industrial pharmacy experts.
- Opportunity to use and witness post graduate and research infrastructure at under graduate level.
- Case studies based on community and industrial pharmacy.
- Placement focus in Pharma industries, Hospitals, Patent cells, IPR sections, Clinical Research Organizations, Retail Pharmacy and other opportunities.
The duration of the course is for two academic years in addition to 500 hours practical training spread over a period of not less than 3 months.
A student is expected to attend all classes. However, a student must put in 80% of total attendance for each subject, in the absence of which he/she will not be eligible to write the exam for that subject. A student is required to monitor his/ her own attendance and no separate notice will be displayed. In case of genuine medical/ professional/ other reasons resulting in shortage of attendance, the student is encouraged to attend classes the following year as per the rules of re-registration and re-examination of the University. Absence beyond 20% will not be condoned for any reason whatsoever.
- Hands on training offered during the course.
- Encourage industry – institute interactions by means of guest lectures, industrial visits and training.
- All-round development is encouraged by organizing corporate seminars; quiz competitions etc at national level.
- Social awareness programs like Tuberculosis, Obesity, HIV – AIDS, Diabetes etc, are conducted.
- Pharmaceutics –I
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry –I
- Biochemistry & Clinical Pathology
- Human Anatomy & Physiology
- Health Education & Community Pharmacy
- Pharmaceutics – II
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry – II
- Pharmacology & Toxicology
- Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence
- Drug Store and Business Management
- Hospital and Clinical Pharmacy