Associate Professor (Pharmaceutics)
M. Pharm, Ph.D.
• Junior Research Fellowship (JRF-UGC) for M. Pharm (2000-2002).
• Senior Research Fellowship (SRF-UGC) for pursuing Ph.D. (2004-2008).
• First Consolation in Microtech Junior Scientist Award, Rani Durgawati University, Jabalpur (M.P.), 2008.
• APP Young Scientist Award, 2011
Novel drug delivery systems especially Elastic liposomes, Ethosomes, Solid lipid nanoparticles, Transdermal drug delivery, Vaccine, Dendritic cells, Targeted delivery system
Book/Book chapter- 02/03
• Research project funded by MPCST, Bhopal (M.P.), 2011.
• UGC-BSR-Research-start up grant funded by UGC, New Delhi, 2012.
• Seminar grant funded by MPCST, Bhopal (M.P.), 2011.
• Life member, Association Pharmaceutical Teachers of India
• Life member, Indian Pharmaceutical Graduate Association
• Life member, Association of Pharmacy Professionals
• Life member, Society of Pharmaceutical Education and Research
• Arpit Bhargava, Dinesh Mishra, Smita Banerjee, Pradyumna K Mishra. Dendritic cell engineering for tumor immunotherapy: from biology to clinical translation. Immunotherapy 2012; 4(7): 703-18. (Impact factor-2.71)
• Dinesh K Mishra, Vinod Dhote, Punit Bhatnagar, Pradyumna K Mishra. Engineering solid lipid nanoparticles for improved drug delivery: promises and challenges of translational research. Drug Deliv Transl Res 2012; 2(2):238-53. (Impact factor-3.09)
• Dinesh K Mishra, V Dhote, PK Mishra. Transdermal immunization: biological framework and translational perspectives. Expert opinion on drug delivery, 2013;10(2):183-200. (Impact factor-5.65)
• A Bhargava, D Mishra, S Khan, SK Varshney, S Banerjee, PK Mishra. Assessment of tumor antigen-loaded solid lipid nanoparticles as an efficient delivery system for dendritic cell engineering. Nanomedicine, 2013;8(7):1067-84. (Impact factor-4.72)
• A Bhargava, D Mishra, S Banerjee, PK Mishra. Engineered dendritic cells for gastrointestinal tumor immunotherapy: opportunities in translational research. J Drug Target 2013;21(2):126-36. (Impact factor-3.06)
• Dinesh Mishra, Vinod Dhote, Pradyumna K Mishra. Transdermal immunization: biological framework and translational perspectives. Exp Opin on Drug Delivery 2013; 10(2): 183-200. (Impact factor-5.65)
• Amrish Kumar, D K Mishra, M Gautam, S Thareja. Computational Simulations as Preformulation Perspective for Delivery of NSAIDs using β-Cyclodextrin. Letters Drug Design Discovery 2013; 10:853-858. (Impact factor-1.17)
• N Pathak, S Khan, A Bhargava, Raghuram GV, D Jain, H Panwar, RM Samarth, SK Jain, KK Maudar, D K Mishra, PK Mishra. Cancer chemopreventive effects of the flavonoid-rich fraction isolated from papaya seeds. Nutr Cancer. 2014; 66(5):857-71. (Impact factor-2.44)
• A Bhargava, Neha Bunkar, Naveen Khare, D Mishra, PK Mishra. Nanoengineered strategies to optimize dendritic cells for gastrointestinal tumor immunotherapy: from biology to translational medicine. Nanomedicine (London) 2014; 9(14):2187-2202. (Impact factor-4.72)
• Dinesh Kumar Mishra, Vinod Dhote, Arpit Bhargava, Dinesh Kumar Jain, Pradyumna Kumar Mishra. Amorphous solid dispersion technique for improved drug delivery: basics to clinical applications. Drug Del Transl Res 2015;5(6):552-565. (Impact factor-3.09)
• A Bhargava, Dinesh K Mishra, Subodh Jain, Rupesh Shrivastava, Nirmal Lohiya, Pradyumna K Mishra. Comparative assessment of lipid based nano-carrier systems for dendritic cell based targeting of tumor re-initiating cells in gynecological cancers. Mol Immunol 2016; 79:98-112. (Impact factor-3.23)
• Dinesh Kumar Mishra, Neelam Balekar, P K Mishra. Nano-engineered strategies for siRNA delivery: from target assessment to cancer therapeutic efficacy. Drug Del Trans Res 2017; 7(2): 346-58. (Impact factor-3.09)