Dr. Preeti Chidambar Sangave
B.Pharm., M.Sc. (Tech.), Ph.D. (Tech.)
Areas of Specialisation
Academics 8.10 years
- Protein Purification
- Enzyme immobilization and Bioconversions
- Peptides and Peptide delivery systems
- Cytochrome induced drug interactions
- Effluent Treatment
- Patents (Provisional): 02
- Presentations- 20 (International: 11, National: 09)
- Conferences/Workshops/Seminars Attended: 13
- Conferences/Workshops/Seminars Organized: 07
- Invited Lectures: 02
Currently 3 students have registered for Ph.D. and two candidates have successfully completed their Ph.D. under her guidance. She has also guided 37 M.Pharm. and 4 M.Sc. students.
- Non-ICMR Travel Grant award for attending 20th International Symposium on Microsomes and Drug Oxidations (MDO 2014); May 18-22, 2014; Stuttgart, Germany.
- SAB Medox Young Investigator Award 2011 at 2nd National Conference on Biotech, Bioinfo and Bioengg February 2012.
- First Prize for the Best Poster, June, 2008, Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
- M. H. Shukla First Prize – Year 2003 for ‘The Best Technical Paper’ at CHEMCON – 2002, December 2002, Hyderabad.
- Best Presentation Award at CHEMCON – 2002, December 2002, Hyderabad.
- Fellow, Society of Applied Biotechnology (India).
- Recipient of University Grants Commission’s (UGC) Senior Research Fellowship (1999-2004).
- Recipient of University Grants Commission’s (UGC) Junior Research Fellowship (1997-1999).
- GATE with 98.84 percentile: All India Rank - 19th (1997).
- Society of Applied Biotechnology, Life Member.
- Indian Peptide Society, Life Member.
- Biotech Research Society of India, Life Member.
- Association for Pharmaceutical Teachers of India, Life Member
- Verma V. and Sangave P., Review on non-viral delivery systems for siRNA, International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research, 2014, 5(2): 294-301. (Impact factor: 1.89)
- Sangave P.C., Gogate P.R. and Pandit A.B., Ultrasound and ozone assisted biological degradation of thermally pretreated and anaerobically pretreated distillery wastewater, Chemosphere 2007, 68(1): 42-50. (Impact factor: 3.499)
- Sangave P.C., Gogate P.R. and Pandit A.B., Ozonation as pre- and post-aerobic treatment for degradation of distillery wastewater, Chemosphere 2007, 68(1): 42-50. (Impact factor: 3.499)