Mr. Madhav Shelke
Areas Of Specialization
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control of Pharmaceuticals.
Analytical Method Development and Validation of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs)
- Stability Indicating Method Development.
- Regulatory Affairs
Research & Publications
Publications – 02 (International- 02), Presentations- 01 (International- 01)
• Received fellowship by AICTE during M. Pharm
• Received merit based scholarship from S. R. T. M. University Nanded.
Conferences/Workshops/Seminars attended:(5 including National and International)
• International Conference on Artificial Intelligence in Health Care, held at SPTM, SVKM’s NMIMS, Shirpur Campus.
• One day National level seminar on “Current Regulatory Scenario & Challenges for Food & Pharmaceutical Industry” held at Latur.
• 66th Indian Pharmaceutical Congress held at Hitex Hyderabad.
• 2nd International Ethnopharmacology Conference, & Presented Poster, held at Nagpur.
• Seminar on Nuclear Energy for National Development Organized By Bhabha Atomic Research Center, Mumbai.
- Madhav Shelke, S. S. Pekamwar. Stability indicating HPTLC method development and validation for estimation of ambroxol hydrochloride and levocetrizine dihydrochloride in combine syrup dosage form. Int. Res. J. Pharm. 2016; 7(1):16-23
- S. S. Pekamwar, T. M. Kalyankar, Madhav Shelke. Simultaneous estimation of levocetrizine dihydrochloride and ambroxol hydrochloride in syrup dosage form by using UV spectrophotometeric method. Int. Res. J. Pharm. 2015; 6(8):562-566
Official email id.
Office Phone No.